Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Chocolate Beer and such

I bought some yummy beverages in Tokyo!

SAPPORO x ROYCE = CHOCOLATE BEER! 
2 flavours - Sweet and Bitter. 


I tried the sweet one. Yummy! I never though that chocolates will go well with beer. It was surprisingly nice!  

SPARKLING CHOCOLATE DRINK 

Imagine soda plus chocolates! That is how this drink tastes like. Sounds a bit weird but the taste was quite refreshing. And the design of the bottle is SO pretty! Alice-in-Wonderland theme! I was attracted by the design, which is why I bought it. My friend Thanh Thao reviewed it in her post here!

Maxim Mont Blanc Latte and Chai Latte. 
Super nice! 

I like to stock my kitchen with nice beverages, so my friends have more choices when they come to my place for uchi cafe.  Wee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment