Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Halloween at Tokyo Disneyland Part II (Super Image Heavy)

Hello! Here is part 2!

As the sun sets in Tokyo Disneyland...

...the ghosts of mischief come out to play. 

Spooooooky! 


So crowded in the stores. 


Haunted Mansion is a must-visit on Halloween! 

Sandy Claws' minions. 


Very 'meh' fireworks. 
Oh and I should mention that I watched this alone. K left before the night parade as she had a presentation due the next day and I was left alone to enjoy the rest of my Halloween in Tokyo Disneyland. 

So I went on the carousel...

...which wasn't at all bad. 
I had to admit there is just a romantic melancholy about riding the carousel alone. 

Cinderella's castle again. 

These distorted figures look meaningless and nonsensical...

....but when viewed from the front, viola! 

My dinner. 

Last minute dash at the stores. 



One last look at the castle before heading home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment