Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Half-Arsed Makeup Review

Candy Doll (produced by Masuwaka Tsubasa) has released a series of base makeup a while ago...


 ...and may I just say that the makeup base is AMAZING????

THIS! 

It's possibly the BEST makeup base I have ever used and I AM IN LOVE!    It evens out my skin tone and I swear that my skin was glowing like Edward Cullen.  I mean it gives my skin a healthy glow and I don't even need to put powder over it. I'm really liking what I see and I am SATISFIED! 


And here's a pic of random beauty products that I got that day. 

Yeah, as you can see, I also bought this eyeshadow from Integrate, a sub-brand of Shiseido. 

I'm a sucker for pretty packaging. 

More accurate display of the colours. 

The glittery powder promises to bring the 7 colours of rainbow to your eyes! 

Clean day look. 

Not bad, quite natural-looking. Maybe next time I should try piling on more eyeshadow to intensify the look for a night-out. 

The rest of the family. 

Abrupt end of my half-arsed makeup review kthxbai! 

No comments:

Post a Comment