Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Tokyo X'mas!

Merry X'mas from Tokyo! 

I love Tokyo Tower illuminated in rainbow colours. It's so psychedelic! 

Each colour has a unique name and a meaning significance. Angel Red for love and gratitude. Dream Pink for dreams and bliss. Aqua Blue for water and life. Planet Green for planet Earth and peace. Pure Green for nature and environment. Ribbon Gold for hope and celebration. White Diamond for eternity and continuity. 

Beautiful from afar. 

As I walked towards it, I felt like I'm on a quest. 
It's like approaching a pretty Tower of Modor. 

Meanwhile, back at home...
X'mas decorations at my usual display corner. 

Rilakkuma says メリクリ to all! 


The pine cones are leftovers from autumn. 

It's too cold to go out, so I'm staying at home with my heater on at full-blast...
...blogging and watching 'The Nightmare before X'mas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment