Saturday, May 21, 2011

Natural Kitchen, my favourite store in the world

Hello! I haven't been blogging very much lately as I had been busy with school work and ukulele practice. There were days where I just wanted to stay at home the whole day jamming away on my uke.  I love my ukulele so much! 

Anyway, as the title of this post suggests, I shall talk a bit about my favourite store in the world, Natural Kitchen! 


Tucked away in a little street in Kichijouji, Natural Kitchen has the cutest little household items for 100yen apiece. 

I spent a happy whole hour browsing. 





My plant Gaga (see previous post) was purchased from here. 






I really adore Natural Kitchen's goods. Simple yet fancy! And cheap! Its website is here

And its sister store Kitchen Kitchen has lotsa great items too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment