Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Lights and Curtains

It's 文化の日 (Bunka no Hi- Culture Day) today and a public holiday, but sadly I did not participate in any cultural activities today! Just went to the stores and spent time setting up my new apartment.

Yes, my apartment! I have not been updating much about that lately. But I have got my keys and I intend to move in real soon. Just need to get everything ready first, especially internet connection, which is the most important thing in my life right now! Haha! Without it I can't communicate with my loved ones.

My first piece of furniture! 

My very first piece of furniture was something I picked up from a second hand store. It's a little table with retractable legs. And it's real cheap! Only 1,280yen! Sure it has some scratches, but the price was too attractive! 

A cat on the roof of the opposite house. 

Set up the light and curtains today. I was quite proud of myself for being able to successfully set up the light without any mishaps. I am cursed when it comes to IT and electronic products, so I was extremely careful and the light did not explode in my face! Phew! 


First meal in my apartment.  Cheap onigiris from the nearby supermarket. 198yen a pack! 

I can't wait to get the place ready for Grubs, who is visiting soon! 28 more days to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment