Thursday, November 4, 2010

Loot of the Day - Mag and Tickets!

How much are you willing to pay for a big Cecil McBee nordic prints tote bag??? 5,990yen? 8,990yen?

I paid 580yen!

Magazine freebies are seriously one of the best things in the world! 
Sorry if I sound like a cheapskate, but this bag is just freakin' awesome. 

I like Seventeen even though I'm way past that age. 

I'm gonna bring it out tomorrow! Remember my Agnes B (free) bag that came with non-no? 

Yep, this one. 

It's such a fabulous and usable bag that I saw as many as 5 girls (other than myself) carrying it in a single day! I can foresee that many people are going to carry the Cecil McBee nordic prints tote, it is simply too pretty! 

And my prize loot of the day...

Tickets to Every Little Thing Christmas Concert! 

I have been a huge fan of theirs since their Time to Destination album (Time goes by, For the moment, Shapes of Love! Oh good times!), but I have to admit I have not been catching up on their newer songs. Time to hit Youtube and practice so I can sing along at the concert! Ooooh excitement! It's the first time I will see them LIVE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment