Friday, January 21, 2011

Hello, Neighbour!

Oh man, after moving into my (still quite new) apartment for 2 months, I finally met my mysterious neighbour face-to-face for the first time today!

And he's quite tall and cute-looking!    キャァァァ~!

I was on my way out to school, and we met at the corridor as he was on his way out too. I (nervously but tried to act all confident and natural) greeted him and he said 'Konnichiwa' back. And then he went off on his bike. 

So after class I was walking along the campus corridor with my friends and I saw a familiar face. My neighbour goes to the same school as me! Our eyes met for a millisecond and I politely nodded at him, but I don't think he recognised me cos he ignored me completely. 

But knowing how my neighbour looks like and the fact that he goes to the same school as me, somehow puts me at ease. Now I have a face in mind when I plaster myself on the wall and eavesdrop what my neighbour is up to. Oh my god I sound like a creep. 

Well, at least now I know I have a fellow schoolmate who is a knock away when I get into trouble at home!

More rambling. 

I dozed off on my sofa just now and when I woke up, a wave of panic flashed through me as I didn't remember where I was. Of course I was safely in my apartment, but at that moment I seriously thought to myself , 'Where am I? What am I doing here?'. I felt confused and scared and lost. 

Sigh, I guess it's homesick (plus a bit of PMS) creeping up on me. 

Being away from home for such a long time gets to me. 

Having to spend Chinese New Year alone and away from my family makes me feel so lonely. 

I have to buck up! I will not wallow in self-pity! I shall head out to town for the weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment