Thursday, October 20, 2011

Kwik-E-Post - Pram-pushing Kyoto Cat

I bought some clothes from Itoyokado today! Finally I have something decent to wear for autumn.  Hee hee! 

Oh and speaking of autumn, Tokyo is experiencing a crazy autumn now. Just three days ago it was 32°C and people were out-and-about in short-sleeves and berms. Today, it suddenly dipped to a chilly 15°C!  I had to pull out my trusty military coat.  It was so cold! 

Was watching one of my favourite variety shows 'ナニコレ珍百景' (Nani Kore Chinhyakkei - What a rare sight!) on TV, which features rare sightings of anything and everything under the sun. It's such a fun and wacky show to watch! 

Look at this talented cat from Kyoto! 
It's pushing a toy pram and walking on its hind legs! HAHAHA! 

What a clever little cat!  

Wonder if I can also train my 6 cats to do awesome tricks like that! 
.
.
.
.
.
.

 I guess not, cos they are too fat and lazy! 

Just look at them. 
House is messy
Cats are lazy 
But we love them anyways 

No comments:

Post a Comment