Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My Makku - McRib!

Yesterday was Sports Day and also a public holiday. I'm glad that I managed to go jogging and did some studying for a test tomorrow. More studying today!

It has been almost a year since my last My Makku post.

And the star of today's post is...

The McRIB

McRibbed, for her pleasure.  Hee hee. 

So much love in one little package. 

I couldn't resist it and order the Double McRib


I love the juicy patties drenched in yummy bbq sauce. The rectangular shape makes it more convenient to stuff in your mouth and take big greedy bites. 

Reasons why the McRib is so tasty:  
1. Juicy pork patties to satisfy that autumn appetite 
2. Savoury BBQ sauce that compliments the pork patties 
3. Fresh lettuce with sweet lemon sauce 

Verdict:  (out of 5 s) 

No comments:

Post a Comment