Friday, October 15, 2010

Loot of the Day - Rilakkuma Special!

I am back with a Loot-of-the-Day post!

I did not overspend at the store today. I just got what Grubs and I wanted, which are mostly the exclusive items. I am proud of myself that I did not go crazy buying all the cute random stuff! 

So...

Are you ready?

Shopping bag exclusively available only at Kichijoji Rilakkuma store. 

Each shopper was only limited to one shopping bag, but I shamelessly asked the staff if I could have another. The answer was a polite no. Hahaha. At least I tried! 

Beautiful Rilakkuma mineral water bottles. 

Items for me, Grubs and my sis. 


Halloween Kiiro Tori and KoRilakumma Kichijoji staff-chan. 

The Halloween suit can be taken off. Hahaha. 

The hammock! 

And my STAR BUY....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Rilakkuma Collagen! 

10,000mg of collagen per bottle! And 500mg of vitamin C! It's not expensive, only 2,730yen (SGD43) for 10 bottles. I used to pay SGD60 for 10 bottles of 10,000mg collagen back in Singapore! Even Fancl cannot beat this with a measely 2,600mg of collagen (2,400yen for 10 bottles). 

Rilakkuma logo on the caps! 

I CANNOT live without collagen, because I am no longer a spring chicken. (T_T)

And a free gift from Kyara Paakuu cos I collected 20 stamps on my point card! 

Randomly decorated with candy corns. 

NOT FOR SALE! So exclusive! Muahaha! 

The whole loot! 

Grubs and I have been Rilakkuma fans since it first appeared 7 years ago. The first time we saw Rilakkuma in Kinokuniya, I thought it totally resembles Grubs cos they are both so lazy! And that explains my deep affection for Rilakkuma. ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment