Saturday, October 23, 2010

Stuff-My-Face Day!

Hi everyone! I did not post yesterday cos I was busy attending classes in the day and partying at night! Hahaha, yes! I went to a Halloween party at Ginza even though it is still a week away from Halloween. Free entrance and unlimited drinks and snacks for girls in costumes! I went as a witch! My costume costs only 600yen! The cape was 400yen and hat 200yen, all from Seiyu! Seiyu is such the place to go for cheap stuff!

Anyway, I am going to post some photos I took today. It's Stuff-My-Face day! I ate so much today


( ̄Д ̄;;


Had a great lunch at the Singapore Embassy's reception for Singaporean students in Japan. It was really nice to meet so many fellow Singaporeans! I was dying to speak Singlish and dig in to Singaporean cuisine! 


Hainanese Chicken Rice with lotsa soya and garlic chilli sauce! 

Kong Ba Bao! 

OMGOMGOMG Fish Head Curry! Looks a bit gross but tastes heavenly!

Good spread! 

Satay! The satay sauce was so good! 

I love Japanese food a lot, but sometimes I really miss the spicy Southeast Asian taste! 

Totally out-of-topic photo: A swanky 3-in-1 sink/soap dispenser/hand dryer! All accurately automated! 

After consuming about 5,000kcal worth of food, I proceeded to this neighbourhood international association to eat another 5,000kcal more! Is that even humanly possible??? 

I recently joined this international association which serves to promote good relationship between the neighbourhood and foreign students residing in the vicinity. Each foreign student is assigned to a host family and my host family consists of a really nice elderly couple! Their children have all grown up and do not live with them anymore. And they are maintaining an active lifestyle and are always busy with community activities such as this! I am very excited about visiting their home soon! 

The international association threw a great mixer party for the foreign students and host families. I went earlier to help set up the place. 

Check out all the yummy food! 

Fun activities are held often! I can't wait for the next event! 

Karaage and sandwiches. 

Very high quality sushi! Yummers! 
My favourites are the fish roe sushi (ikura) and sea urchin sushi (uni)! All raw! 


I tasted authentic Singaporean food in the day, and gorge myself silly on Japanese cuisine in the evening. Heh heh. v( ̄ー ̄)v What a great day for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment