Monday, October 18, 2010

Spoilt for Choice

If you are a guy and girly talk about periods and cramps gross you out, you may want to stop reading now. Hahaha.

Went to the drug store Matsumoto Kiyoshi today to get some painkillers for my period cramps. It was really bad yesterday, especially after all that face-stuffing at the matsuri. I try not to rely on medication too much, but when the pain becomes really unbearable, I have to succumb to painkillers.

Popped by the store and I was spoilt for choice!

Which one should I buy? 

These are not just painkillers for period pains, but also for headaches, toothaches, body aches, and back pains. In Singapore, I think we only have Panadol available on the shelves! 

Should I get this one endorsed by Akina? I have seen the advert on magazines quite often. Hmmm...

In the end I decided to buy Bufferin Luna endorsed by Becky, cos I thought Becky is more trustworthy than Akina in terms of maturity and experience with period pains. Hahaha does that make sense? 

And later, my Singaporean friend who has been residing in Tokyo for 5 years, told me Japanese painkillers take effect really slowly and asked me which brand I bought. 

'I bought Bufferin Luna,' I told her. 

'That is the WEAKEST,' she replied. 

Hahaha. 

But at least I am free from pain now! So it works! ^^   

No comments:

Post a Comment